viernes, 27 de julio de 2012

Dead poets Society


Keating: Close your eyes, close your eyes! Close 'em! Now, describe what you see.
Todd: Uh, I-I close my eyes.
Keating: Yes.
Todd: Uh, and this image floats beside me.
Keating: A sweaty-toothed madman.
Todd: A sweaty-toothed madman with a stare that pounds my brain.
Keating: Oh, that's excellent! Now, give him action - make him do something!
Todd: H-His hands reach out and choke me.
Keating: That's it! Wonderful, wonderful!
Toddn: And all the time he's mumbling.
Keating: What's he mumbling?
Todd: Mumbling truth.
Keating: Yeah, yes.
Todd: Truth like-like a blanket that always leaves your feet cold.
Keating: [some of the class start to laugh] Forget them, forget them! Stay with the blanket. Tell me about that blanket!
Todd: Y-Y-You push it, stretch it, it'll never be enough. You kick at it, beat it, it'll never cover any of us. From the moment we enter crying t-to the moment we leave dying, it'll just cover your face as you wail and cry and scream.
...
John Keating: Don't you forget this.

No hay comentarios: