jueves, 1 de marzo de 2012

Golden Time Lover

I can't concentrate, my body is still hesitating
If I'm shaking, even with control the picture blurs
Neither the sun nor luck completely faces my way
'But I still have to do it,' I mutter as if telling myself


The situation is bad, but to simply run away is gutless
I have no prospects, but I'll have to clear it with courage
While holding down my urges, I search the distance for my target
What I need is every amount of pride

Do I taste the wine of victory
or is it the brine of defeat?
It's all one of two possibilities
I want to manipulate the strings of fate

Grasp the perfect Golden Time
I'll lay on a Poker Face with all my might
Drag me into a world of Illusion
Slipping out of an endless Pressure Game
In order to jump over the Border Line of glory
How many? How much will I have to pay?
Which do I not want to relinquish?

No hay comentarios: